Post-COVID 19 Experience of Space empty of Matter: Germination of a new science across Zero-Point-Energy
- Post Covid Experience, Space empty of matter, Zero-point-energy
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
A profound and lasting experience has the power to change the Worldview. For a scientist, this may be the reason for genesis of a path-making theory. The experience of space empty of matter by post-COVID 19 sufferers, amongst whom are many scientists, is expected to bring zero-point energy (ZPE) state in focus again, with the beginning of a new science across ZPE.
- O’Raifeartaigh, C 2018. Investigating the legend of Einstein’s “biggest blunder”. Physics Today. 30 Oct. DOI:10.1063/PT.6.3.20181030a
- Gamow G 1956 Sci. Am. 195, 136.
- Taylor EF, Wheeler JA 2000. Exploring Black Holes: Introduction to General Relativity, Addison Wesley.
- Alpher RA1998. Electronic posting on the online message board of the History of Astronomy Discussion Group (HASTRO), 2 April.
- Mukhopadhyay AK, Mukhopadhyay AS 2019. Visualizing Information as a Dynamic Entity Roadmap of Deep Science, AI and Humanity. Psychol Behav Sci Int J.; 13(4): 555867.
- Mukhopadhyay AK 2019. Emergence of Homo spiritualis: Of Essential Requirements – Faith, Devotion and Love: Deep Science of their Psychoneurobiology, Clin Psychiatry Vol.5 No.2:62